Indoor Air Quality Assessment
Are you worried that your home has poor indoor air quality? Let Philadelphia Gas & Electric Heating & Air Conditioning (PGE) see exactly how healthy your home’s air is.
We can conduct a comprehensive IAQ assessment to gauge the overall quality of your air. During our assessment, we test for the following:
- Carbon Monoxide
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
Once we’ve completed our assessment, we review our findings with you in detail. Then we recommend a solution to make your home’s air healthier for you and your family.
The Right Solutions
Every home has different IAQ needs. As a Bryant®-authorized dealer, we offer an excellent selection of IAQ solutions, including…
- Air Purifiers
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- UV Lamps
After our IAQ assessment of your home, we tell you which of these solutions is best for your needs and situation.
Every PGE technician has at least 15 years of experience at our company. They are also factory-authorized to install the entire catalog of Bryant® IAQ products.
Their extensive background gives them the necessary knowledge to assess your home’s IAQ accurately. Once they’ve determined the right solution, they utilize their factory training to install that solution with the highest level of precision.
For more information about our technicians, visit our Certified Techs page.
Indoor Air Quality Product Selection
Contact Us For More Details About Specific Products.
- Bryant® Air Purifiers are excellent solutions for homeowners with allergies and asthma.
- Captures & Kills® technology reduces airborne bacteria, viruses, pollen, and more.
- Specialized filters capture and inactivate 99% of airborne germs in your home.
- A Bryant® Whole House Humidifier adds moisture to the air, helping to keep static, sore throats, and dry skin at bay.
- We offer a variety of models to accommodate homes of all sizes.
- The different types of dispersal include steam, fan-powered, and fan coil/furnace-dependent.
- A Bryant® Dehumidifier draws excess moisture from indoor air throughout your entire home.
- A permanent MERV 8 filter captures dust particles while allowing air to flow freely.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines for efficiency.
Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- A Bryant® Carbon Monoxide Alarm uses sophisticated sensor technology to detect the CO levels in your home.
- A rechargeable lithium-ion battery ensures operation even during power outages.
- Plugs into any standard electrical outlet.
- Bryant® UV Lamps shine powerful ultraviolet light on our HVAC’s cooling coil to kill bacteria and mold.
- Choose from 27-watt and 53-watt models.
- We offer both single-bulb and double-bulb styles.
- Bryant® Ventilators bring pre-filtered outdoor air into your home, replacing the stale, indoor air that can get trapped.
- Using a ventilator is like opening a window… without wasting precious energy.
- We offer a variety of models to accommodate homes of every size.
Need Heater Or A/C Work? Get In Touch.