Professional Heating & Air Conditioning
Services For Willow Grove, PA
Your Go-To Experts For Heater & A/C Repair, Maintenance & Replacement Since 1955.
Searching for a top-rated company for heater or air conditioning service in Willow Grove, PA? Choose Philadelphia Gas & Electric Heating & Air Conditioning (PGE). Since 1955, we’ve been the area’s trusted expert for heating and A/C repair, maintenance, and new installation.
Willow Grove is home to some famous destinations like Willow Grove Park and Willow Grove Park Mall. An area with such notable destinations is a place where homeowners take excellent care of their property. That means when you want HVAC repair, you want it done right.
We’re the company that can deliver. Click the links below to find out who we are and why we’re the heating and air conditioning company you can trust with your home.
- Our Story: We’re a family-owned company that goes back three generations. Find Out More…
- Why Us: Here are some of the reasons discerning homeowners like you choose us. Find Out More…
- Reputation: Explore our reviews to see what a few of our customers say about us. Find Out More…
Why PGE ◈ HVAC Services ◈ FAQ ◈ Reviews ◈ Contact
Why Choose Philadelphia Gas & Electric Heating & Air Conditioning
Companies don’t get to over six decades in business without making their customers happy. Here are some reasons we’ve been able to satisfy over 20,000 homeowners since the 1950s.
PGE techs are NATE certified, OSHA certified, and factory-authorized by our dealer, Bryant Heating And Cooling. Every one of our technicians has 15+ years of service experience with our company.
When we determine a solution, we don’t do what’s best for our bottom line—we do what the science tells us. You get the right remedy for your heater or A/C system. Period.
Because we’re an independent company (not a big, national corporation), we’re able to offer you the absolute best pricing for the absolute best products and workmanship.
No Sales Pressure:
We can trust that we provide honest solutions—without the arm-twisting or pressure.
As a PGE Rewards member, you get free annual HVAC maintenance, members-only discounts, and much more.
Get the heating or A/C system you need for an affordable monthly payment with our excellent financing.
Our Heating, Air Conditioning & Indoor Air Quality Services
Heating Repairs, Maintenance & Installation
Get your heating system repaired precisely and at a fair price.
Extend your heater’s lifespan with our thorough maintenance service.
We’re a Bryant factory-authorized dealer that offers first-rate furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, and more.
Air Conditioning Repairs, Maintenance & Installation
Air Conditioning Repair:
Is your air conditioner malfunctioning? We can repair it right and for an excellent value.
Air Conditioning Maintenance:
We can get your A/C system running right again with our comprehensive maintenance service.
Air Conditioning Installation:
We are a factory-authorized dealer of Bryant A/C systems, which are the best you can find.
Indoor Air Quality Services
Indoor Air Quality:
We assess the quality of your in-home air and develop a plan to improve its quality—and your health.
4 Questions To Ask A Heating & Air Conditioning Company
- Why You Should Ask This: You don’t want just anyone working on your heater or air conditioning system. It takes a skilled veteran to pinpoint the issue and develop the proper plan of action to fix the problem.
- Our Response To This Question: The PGE technician we send to your home will have at least 15 years of service experience at our company. They will also be both NATE (North American Technician Excellence) and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) certified.
- Why You Should Ask This: The big corporate HVAC companies tend to charge inflated prices due to their high overhead. Whether or not the quality of the service is good, you overpay.
- Our Response To This Question: Our prices align with what it takes to deliver the best results. No more. No less. Because we’re an independently owned company, we can offer you prices that are fair and the highest value for your dollars.
- Why You Should Ask This: Some companies will try to sell you a new system, regardless of why you call them. Need repair? They try to sell you a new system. Need maintenance? They try to sell you a new system. Strong-arming homeowners into a sale is a classic industry tactic.
- Our Response To This Question: We’re the anti-pressure HVAC company. We don’t recommend a new system unless you NEED a new system. If a repair will get your current heater or air conditioner back in top shape, that’s exactly what we do. Read some of our customer reviews to see how homeowners appreciate our honest, nonsense-free solutions.
- Why You Should Ask This: Unfortunately, many heating and cooling companies close within their first few years in business. Asking about a company’s longevity can give you a better idea if they’ll always be there when you need them.
- Our Response To This Question: We’ve been in business since 1955. In that time, we’ve served well over 20,000 happy homeowners throughout Philadelphia and its suburbs. Bottom line: We’re the HVAC company that will always be there for you.
What Our Customers Say
“Everyone I’ve worked with at PG&E has been helpful, knowledgeable, and courteous. They show up when they say they will, take the time to explain things to me, and help keep my A/C and furnace running smoothly.
“Reliable and above all, QUALITY WORK. If you use this company, you will not need anyone to come back and redo the job. They are truly a company that does work that you want in your house.”
Contact Us For Heater Or Air Conditioning Service In Willow Grove, PA
For top-notch heater and air conditioning service you can trust, contact us today. We will assess your issue, determine the proper solution, provide you with a fair price for the work… and then step back to let YOU decide how to proceed.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The PGE Difference
Our factory-trained techs are passionate, personable, and have 15+ years at our company.
We take a science-based approach to your HVAC issue to ensure we solve the problem RIGHT.
As a locally owned business, we can offer you up to 40% lower prices than “mega” HVAC corporations.
Arm-twisting and sales tricks are forbidden. We’re all about customer education.
Our membership program provides you with exclusive discounts, perks, and priority service.