Professional Heating & Air Conditioning
Services For Cheltenham, PA
Your Trusted Experts For HVAC Repair, Maintenance & Replacement Since 1955.
Need expert heater or air conditioning service in Cheltenham Township? Choose Philadelphia Gas & Electric Heating & Air Conditioning (PGE).
Cheltenham is a great area with beautiful tree-lined neighborhoods and historic architecture. It’s a township steeped in tradition and history. And at PGE, we have a storied history of our own.
We’ve been serving homeowners like you since 1955. We’re the area’s longest-running HVAC contractor, serving well over 20,000 customers in our six-plus decades in business.
For more information about our company, explore the following links or keep reading this page.
- Our Story: We’re a third-generation family-owned company. Find Out More…
- Why Us: At PGE, the right way is the only way. It’s that simple. Find Out More…
- Reputation: We’ve built a reputation based on honesty, integrity, and trust. Find Out More…
Why Choose Philadelphia Gas & Electric Heating & Air Conditioning
We’re the kind of HVAC contractor that does things right—period. We genuinely care about homeowners like you, so we want you to have the best results and service possible.
Here are a few ways we deliver a top-notch experience…
Our technicians are factory-trained and immensely experienced. Every PGE technician has been with our company for at least 15 years!
We don’t “eyeball” the problem and guesstimate a solution. We use actual science to determine exactly what needs to be done.
We’re an independently owned company that operates with low overhead. As a result, we can offer better quality at up to 40% lower prices than corporate HVAC companies.
No Sales Pressure:
You won’t be subjected to a sales pitch or pushed into buying a new system. We specialize in total honesty and transparency.
When you join PGE Rewards, you receive annual HVAC maintenance, special discounted pricing, priority service, and more.
Our diverse financing options make it easy to get a new heating or air conditioning system for a comfortable monthly payment.
Our Heating, Air Conditioning & Indoor Air Quality Services
We properly diagnose your heating issue to develop the best repair method within your budget.
We perform a thorough inspection, cleaning, and tune-up of your heater to maximize its efficiency and lifespan.
Need to replace your heating system? We install top-of-the-line products from Bryant.
Air Conditioning Repair:
Get your A/C fixed right and for a fair price with our repair services.
Air Conditioning Maintenance:
Our A/C maintenance prevents costly repair and replacement. Keep your A/C running in top condition.
Air Conditioning Installation:
If you need to replace your air conditioning system, call us. We install “best-in-class” A/C solutions from Bryant.
Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality:
We can improve your indoor air quality to provide you with a healthier homelife.
5 Questions To Ask A Heating & Air Conditioning Company
- Why Ask This: You want to be certain the technicians working on your system are skilled, capable, and qualified. Otherwise, you may have to spend more money to fix THEIR mistakes.
- Our Answer: Every PGE technician has a minimum of 15 years of experience at our company. They are factory-trained by Bryant, a leading HVAC manufacturer. And they’re the kind of people you can unequivocally TRUST with your home.
- Why Ask This: Big, corporate HVAC companies have extremely high overhead. As a result, they have to charge very high prices to cover their costs. Asking this question will help determine whether you’re getting a fair price… or being taken for a ride.
- Our Answer: We’re an independently owned company with ample resources to serve you properly… WHILE maintaining low overhead. Because of this, we can offer you up to 40% lower prices than the “big guys” for SUPERIOR quality.
- Why Ask This: High-pressure companies try to sell you a new system, even if you don’t need one. They embellish your problem and say your system is beyond repair/maintenance. It’s a classic industry tactic.
- Our Answer: For this question, we can let our customers do the talking. We built a reputation for “shooting straight” and providing honest solutions.
- Why Ask This: It’s good to be aware of exactly what an HVAC company looked at during their inspection. You’ll be in a better position to know if the company is treating you fairly and quoting an accurate price for the work.
- Our Answer: We’re the kind of company that prefers to educate rather than sell. We make sure you understand everything we do, and we’re open to any and all questions you have. Transparency is one of our calling cards.
- Why Ask This: A lot of HVAC contractors last only a few years. You want to be sure that the company you choose is reliable and will be there whenever you need them.
- Our Answer: We’re a third-generation family-owned company that started in 1955. Simply put, we’ve got staying power—and we’ll ALWAYS be here when you need us.
What Our Customers Say
“Philadelphia Gas & Electric Heating & Air Conditioning is the best. I’ve been doing business with them for more than 25 years. They deliver wonderful service in a timely manner for a reasonable price. I highly recommend them.”
“This company aims to PLEASE. They are timely, answer the phone, and communicate exactly when they will be there. I highly recommend Philadelphia Gas & Electric Heating & Air Conditioning.”
Contact Us Today For Heater Or Air Conditioning Service In Cheltenham, PA
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for heater or air conditioning service. We will provide you with honest answers, top-notch workmanship, and a fair price. That’s a promise.
We would be honored to speak with you.
The PGE Difference
Our factory-trained techs are passionate, personable, and have 15+ years at our company.
We take a science-based approach to your HVAC issue to ensure we solve the problem RIGHT.
As a locally owned business, we can offer you up to 40% lower prices than “mega” HVAC corporations.
Arm-twisting and sales tricks are forbidden. We’re all about customer education.
Our membership program provides you with exclusive discounts, perks, and priority service.